The Wellness Q&A with Elaine Moore

Welcome to the Wellness Q&A where members can ask Elaine Moore any health-related question. Moore is a medical writer and retired clinical laboratory scientist with over 30 years experience in immunology. Get started by selecting Member Questions. This is a question-and-answer forum, and each thread represents a member question or set of questions. The question will only appear once it's answered. Thank you for joining.

Ketogenic Diet
Last Post 09 Apr 2018 08:21 PM by Elaine Moore. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Not So GraveUser is Offline New Member New Member Posts:
--
08 Apr 2018 01:55 PM
    A more general question this time, Elaine.
    What do you think of a ketogenic diet for supporting hyperthyroidism? I am following an AIPaleo diet, over a year now, and I've managed to tweak it to be really as healthy and natural as possible.
    However, I really admire Dr Marco Ruggiero (he invented Bravo youghurt), and his podcasts are absolutely fascinating. He follows a ketogenic diet himself, and certainly seems to recommend it for autoimmune issues - and he knows about autoimmunity as the immune system is a speciality of his.

I've decided to try my mother on Bravo youghurt, expensive, but a three month run just to see what it does for her dementia. And of course I'd love to try it myself as it seems light years ahead of regular probiotics.

Oh, my eyes are no longer watering at night, that is such a relief. In fact, I'd like to stay in mild hyper state as I feel so well. But have increased Neomerc. as per my other question.

Thank you for your thoughts, Claire
    Elaine MooreUser is Offline Veteran Member Veteran Member Posts:2531
    --
    09 Apr 2018 08:21 PM
    Hi Claire,
    I'm toying with the ketogenic diet so sort of combining paleo and keto. there are lots of benefits to a ketogenic diet and it's worth a try if you can comply with it. best, elaine
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

ELAINE-MOORE.COM
    Elaine Moore Graves' Disease and Autoimmune Disease Education 

Copyrighted by Elaine Moore © 2008-2018 All Rights Reserved. All writing and images copyrighted. Last updated: Mar 2, 2018
    Copyright Notices and Disclaimer